Friday, July 20, 2012

Been a while...

I originally made this blog when I was 17 and never used it again. Three years later, I hope that I will be able to make better use of it. I'm in college now and I'm trying to remember to stay strong.

I going to use this blog to document my journey of the next five months. Some blessings came my way and I will be spending the next semester abroad in Cannes, France. :) I couldn't be more excited! I have a lot of a lot thoughts going on about it and I think this will be a great place to share them.

Here is where I'll be:

(I can't seem to find any other sort of picture of Cannes except the docs)

I've never been abroad before. I'm so grateful that the first time that I am abroad, I'm going to spend it along the French Rivera.

I'm sure Cannes is about to be beeaaautiful but I'm trying to leave with no expectations.I just want to take in everything as is.

Anyways, Welcome to Where I Am Now. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment