Sunday, August 5, 2012

Patience & Journey

Today is July 26th and it is officially one month until I go abroad. I have one month to get everything together. I can't believe how quickly my summer has gone by. It seems like just yesterday it was May 6th and I had just arrived home after a long school year. Though this summer has not been everything I imagined, I can honestly say I am glad I got to spend it with my Mother. As quick as this summer has gone by, it also feels like one of the longest I have ever experienced. I guess because there were so many ups and downs, highs and lows. Overall, it's just been one hell of a journey and I don't think it's over yet...

With this being said, today was a really good day. It was beautiful, sunny and hot. It was like God was smiling at us. My mom and I received great news this morning and the day has been beautiful since. This is also the birthday of my Aunt who passed away. Maybe it was her spirit that has made today wonderful. Whatever it may be, I am thankful.

I hope that from now and for a good time on, I will get to see all the people I love happy. I hope to see it before I leave.




No comments:

Post a Comment