Tuesday, July 24, 2012

French Visa

On the 30th of this month I am applying for my Visa to study abroad France. I need a visa because I will be living in Cannes, France for almost four months. The process is long and tedious. Theres a lot of documents that have to be filled out and one is completely in French. I have to have about 8927483 forms of identification and some other stuff. As visa day approaches, it slowly starts to hit me how real this whole thing is. I don't think about going to France too much. I'm sure for most people that will be on my trip it is all that they think about. Don't get me wrong, I am VERY excited... it's just I still need more time to be at home.


I'll be getting something like this in about two weeks after the 30th. By that time I should also be receiving a letter from my program of things to pack and prepare before I leave. I don't even have all the necessary things I need right now. I know everyone else is probably preparing already but for me it's not so easy right now. I really hope that this trip abroad will be all that I can ever imagine and the problems that exist now will be long gone by the time my trip starts.


I'm happy that I am going to France. I'm happy that I won't be going straight back to school this August. I am happy that I am leaving my comfort zone. I am happy that this is happening. Though my problems exist I can't forget all the blessings I have received this year because I am studying abroad. This trip is truly something that I MADE happen for myself. I am so proud.


I guess I'll go into more detail on all the vague things I'm mentioning in a later post lol. Right now, my mind is just too all over the place.

I will see you soon.

Safisha <3

1 comment:

  1. Safisha, this is so awesome, I whish you will have the time of your life! HAHA, I am truly excited for you, you must take MANY pictures of France...taste french cuisine, maybe even get a French Flirt, Ahh!!

    Hugs and kisses

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete